Tuesday, March 2, 2021

I Still Love Eighties and Nineties Wedding Attire!

Look at those lovely sleeves!  The only thing I don't like about this gown and a lot of them from the early 80's is the high waist. The second pic is the cover of the April/May 1980 Bridal Magazine.  I think that could be worn today!  The others are also from a 1980 Bridal Magazine but later in the year.













One thing that I think have greatly improved over the years are the tuxedos... These three above all cam out of the 1980 magazine.
We owned a formalwear shop in the mid 90's and this was one of our most popular - especially for proms.


We did a lot of western tuxes too and usually they would wear their jeans, which in the early 90's was somewhat still frowned upon by the wedding industry.  But we loved doing tuxes like that.  They did have to supply their own hats!  Guess I better wrap this up today and will post more later like I think my next blog will be about my next wedding obsession - Diamonds!!!















No comments:

Post a Comment